Every first or second week of October each year, we send out adverts for new enrolment in the newspaper, preferable The Namibian, New Era & The Republikein. Previously, application used to apply in writing, but we now have application forms for both full-time and short course pr skills upgrading courses which are also accessible from our website: www.namwater.com.na
The following documents must accompany the application forms for full-time training:
- Grade 10 or 12 Certificate
- ID/Passport of the applicant
- ID/Passport of both parents
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Testimonial letter from school
- Proof of parental income
- 3 x passport photos
- And Employer’s confirmation letter, if the company has to cater for expenses of the student
The short-listed candidates must sit for an aptitude test administered by the officials from the Ministry of Education. In the case of skills up-grading, the candidate must have working experience of at least 4 years in a particular field of interest.
The following documents must accompany the skill up-grading application form:
- Qualifications (Minimum Grade 9)
- As well as letter from the employer
In addition to all these, the candidate must undergo a testing evaluation to ascertain his/her level of competency in the particular field of interest.